Finished The Trunk Liner

New Trunk LinerNew Trunk LinerNew Trunk LinerNew Trunk LinerNew Trunk LinerNew Trunk LinerNew Trunk LinerFinished the trunk liner that I was making. Made a trip to Hobby Lobby to pick up 1 yard of vinyl material and a can of spray adhesive. Then it was just a matter of cutting and trimming. On the back side, I used a hot glue gun to secure the material to the back, then covered the back with a piece of canvas that I had laying around. So I’ve got a total of about 16 dollars in materials and about 2 hours worth of time. I think it would’ve turned out better if I had used one whole piece of corrugated plastic, but I used what I had to work with to keep the costs down. 16 dollars compared to a 50 dollar piece of cheap cardboard, I’m happy with the results and it will certainly serve it’s purpose.



(Visited 95 times, 1 visits today)

One Response to Finished The Trunk Liner

  1. […] You can see the finished prototype here! […]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

%d bloggers like this: